Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Bloomin' Hearts thinlit

Here is another sweet card using the new Bloomin' Hearts thinlit!  I must say that I really love this thinlit!  It is so pretty & so elegant!  And to think it can look this beautiful when just cut out of Whisper White card stock! 

stamp set:  'Bloomin' Love'

card stock:  Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White

ink:  Basic Black Archival, Blushing Bride

other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Bloomin' Hearts Thinlit,  Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


+++++
It was in the mid 40's yesterday & the boys played in the water & melting snow piles for about 1 hour.  I had to strip them down at the door & wash all of their clothes- including their coats.  They had fun though!  It was nice to have them outside & running off some energy.  Being cooped up this winter hasn't been fun for any of us.  

We had problems with our pumps at our pond yesterday & thankfully Deke was home to work on the farm all day.  We replaced one of the pumps & have another pump ordered.......so hope it gets here soon.  Our pond is what furnishes the water to all of our hogs- so we sure can't be without this.  And we are also thankful that it was a warmer day for Deke & Bill to be able to work on these pumps & stations at the pond too.  

When I got in from the farm last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!  Tonight is my monthly stampin' night here at our home.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping with them!

I'm off now to go pick up the boys for the day!  And tonight I'll be a stamping with everyone that is joining me!

Nathan is referring again tonight, so Deke is hoping to be done in time to go to the games & watch.  That would be nice- I hope he gets to go do that.  Brayden will be here again tonight after school.  He is going to stay all night with the Seeley family tonight.  The boys have been wanting to do this for quite some time & they are all excited!! 

I've gotta run.....need to fill my car up with gas this morning too.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment