Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

'Going Global'

Here is a great guy card!!  And yep- it is black & white, plus I added a little gray to it!  This new designer paper is just awesome!!  Guy cards aren't the easiest to sometimes come up with.  This set & coordinating designer paper sure are perfect for each other & making creating easy.
stamp set:  'Going Global'
card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
designer paper:  Going Places (6x6) paper stack
ink:  Smoky Slate, Basic Black Archival
other:  Dimensionals, Gray Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone, 2" Circle Punch

+++++++
Last night I stayed home & stamped all night.  Deke went to the game with Masen & Sarah to watch Ginny play ball.  Masen came home with Papa & was here until about 11.  I burnt the midnight oil trying to get swaps & shoe box swaps done.  
 
I've got a few more things to get done before I'm ready for everyone when they walk in our door this morning.  As I have a team meeting here today with several coming.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our day stamping together!! 

Masen will be here again today for a few hours- so he'll get to hang out with lots of stampers.

Tonight Deke & I ware headed to Cedar Rapids to my cousins daughters wedding reception.  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment