Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

For you!

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th!
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9287583/
You can see the original post about Nathan HERE!
 Here is the swap I made for my team meeting last Saturday!  I got this stamp set 'Birthday Blooms' when I was at Founders last September & I've used it alot the past 1 1/2 months.   I got a swap from Jenn Gulch in my GoDiva's Group similar to this layout & loved it.  This is my version of it!
stamp set:  'Birthday Blooms'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Whisper White, Vellum
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet
ink:  
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Blushing Bride ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++
Yesterday was a long day & a late night on the farm.  I was tired & sore when we got in.  

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys for the day.  HOPEFULLY I get their hair all cut.  We'll see how that goes.  Tonight our family is all going bowling!  The boys are excited!  We haven't done this for awhile.  It should be alot of fun!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment