Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Celebrate in June!

This is my June calendar page.  I did it as a masculine one & marked Father's Day on June 19th for 2016.  (This is also Deke's birthday!)  It is a clean & simple page- but love the little banner punch ere where I punched it out 2 times & used it as 'flags' under the Extra Large Oval Punch.
stamp set:  'Guy Greetings' & 'Birthday Blooms'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Sahara Sand
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Banner Punch, Dimensionals
+++++
We had a fun morning with the boys!  When they went home yesterday afternoon I worked on getting caught up on boxes of left over things from stamp classes.  I got alot done, but I didn't even make a dent in the piles.  So guess what I'm doing today!

My step-dad Dick, fell yesterday & went to the hospital in the ambulance.  He'll be there a few days.  Thankfully there weren't any broken bones.  Please keep him in your prayers.  I'm going to go see him later today.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment