Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

A 'Pretty Wishes' birthday card!

Here is a fun birthday card I created as a swap that I did with some of my demonstrator friends from all over the US & Canada for my Leaders Group Swap.  

Check out more cool new products from the Occasions Catalog!!

I love the bright colors & cool designs in this designer paper package.
stamp set:  'Pretty Wishes'
card stock: Mint Macaroon, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
designer paper: It's My Party
ink:  Melon Mambo, Mint Macroon, Crushed Curry
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Party Punch Pack (small balloon punch), Melon Mambo ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Gel Pen
++++

We had a great time stamping yesterday!!!  Despite the weather we still had a good turn out.  It was great to see everyone, visit & stamp using new products from the Occasions & Sale-a-bration catalogs.

This morning I'm off to pick up all of my boys.  Deke left early to chore & then is off to the courthouse for his weekly meeting.  

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my upcoming 4 classes I have coming up this week.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment