Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

'A Nice Cuppa'

Ok.....I'm a huge hot drink lover.  I like hot tea, coffee & hot chocolate- so I think this set is just sooo stinkin' cute!!  I also like & collect old china tea ups & saucers too......so this is just a perfect set & framelits for me!!
stamp set:  'A Nice Cuppa'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, vellum
designer paper:  Perfectly Artistic (Sale-a-bration)
ink:  Pool Party, Lost Laggon
other:  Big Shot, Cups & Kettles Framelits, Dimensionals, Tea Lace Doilies, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
+++++
We worked late on the farm last night.  At least it was warmer than it had been the past 2 weeks.  Brayden had fun with us.  I think he won the award for being the dirtiest!  When we finally got in the house we had showers, supper, dishes, picking up toys & then I finally got to stamp!  I burnt the midnight oil working on my some shoe box swaps for my upcoming team meeting.

This morning I'm off to pick up my boys for the day.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  It is gonna be a little warmer out, so he is going to be cleaning off outside lots & Ben is going to be hauling in corn all day.  

Tonight Nathan is referring another basketball game.  It is in Keota, so Sarah, Deke & Masen will go to the game, as my niece- Ginny is playing.  I'll be home alone & I'll be burning the midnight oil working on swaps & shoe box swaps for my team meeting that is here at our home tomorrow.  I pray I have good mojo!  I have lots of creating that I hope to get accomplished. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment