Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

A 'Grateful Bunch'!

This new set in the Occasions catalog is called- 'Grateful Bunch'.  It has a coordinating punch that goes with the cluster of 3 flowers that are in the set.  This new punch is called- Blossom Bunch Punch.

There is not a punch to go with this bigger flower that I used here on my card, so I had to hand cut this flower out.  The little center white flower though is the smallest of the 3 flowers in the punch.  
stamp set:  'Grateful Bunch'
card stock:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:   It's My Party
ink:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry
other:  Blossom Bunch Punch, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Tea Lace Doilies, Paper Snips, Dimensinoals
+++++
I burnt the midnight oil stamping last night & I created 2 more cards using this stamp set & coordinating punch.  I'll be posting them in the next week or so here on my blog, so stay tuned.  I think that they turned out pretty cute!! 

I'm off to pick up the boys this morning.  Trey has a doctor appointment later this morning.  And Steve & Deke are both sick.......so we can't win around here.  

Tonight when the boys go home I'll be headed out to work on the farm helping Deke mark, sort & load hogs.......so today is going to be another crazy day around here.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment