Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

A Dazzling Diamonds Bloomin' Heart!

Check out this COOL new thinlit!! It is the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit!  Isn't it just beautiful!!  I cut this out here with using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper!  And I added pearls to the center of the flowers too!  This is a simple, yet very elegant card!

This was another one of the cards that everyone joining me at my monthly classes this past week got to make.
This is a fun fold flip up card too!  As I am always trying to make a card do a little different fold- just so I can be 'different'! 

stamp set:  'For The New Two'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray Archival
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Bloomin' Hearts Thinlit, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals


Measurements:

Basic Gray- 8 1/2 x 4 1/4"- score at 5 1/2" & fold up bottom
Whisper White- 8 x 4- fold in half- attach this to the top part of the Basic Gray CS- with even measurements around the top & sides
Real Red- 4 1/4 x 1"- attach to bottom of Basic Gray that is folded up; 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer- 4" x 4"
+++
I had a full day again yesterday stamping!!  I'm glad that so many could join me on such a COLD day!!!  We had a great time didn't we!  I know I was beat when I finally got home last night.  

Deke is off this morning to chore & then head to the office for his weekly Board of Supervisor meeting.  He will be gone all day as they are doing budget stuff all afternoon.

I'm off to pick up all of my boys & spend the day with them.  It is going to be another COLD day here, so we'll be hanging out inside.  Brody has been wanting to do some crafts so we'll see what G'ma comes up with for us to make today.

Tonight I'll be placing orders & getting caught up on SU! things from all of the classes that I've had the past 3 days.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment