Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

This little PIGGY!

This little PIGGY was made & given to me from my dear friend Sherry Peters.  She is a demonstrator friend that lives in Oklahoma.  Deke & I treasure our time we get to spend with & her husband Mike each year on our Stampin' Up! trips.  And I try to get on Facebook once in awhile to check in on them too. 

I thought this punch art pig was perfect to share with you today as we have about 500 little baby piggies arriving at our farm this morning!  I have 3 VERY excited little boys that can't wait to get to go out to help Papa & play with the baby piggies.

This little treat holder was made with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  Isn't it just adorable!!

Brayden was here a bit after school last night- so I was very happy to get to see him!  Then last night I burnt the midnight oil working on farm bookwork.  Deke worked late outside on the farm & then he surprised me with an early Christmas gift.  I finally got a new kitchen faucet!  For those of you that come to our home know my old kitchen faucet was like driving a 5 speed car.  You could move it straight back & then to the left or right only when in the back position to get water & then straight down to shut it back off again.  Not very many people could ever get water to come out of it.  It was that way from the first time we installed it new about 8 years ago.  So I was excited & happy to get a new one!  And I gladly helped him hold things to help him get it installed.  

This morning I'm off to pick up all of my boys.  We'll take Brayden to school & then head out to our home with the other boys.  My mom & Aunt Virginia are coming down to our home the morning to stay with Masen & the other 3 boys & I'll be heading outside to the barn to help Papa with the little piggies.

Late this afternoon Deke & I have an appointment in Osky with our banker.  We'll then come home & I'll work on bookwork again all night & Deke will help me sort & file all of our 2015 receipts for the farm.   

Gotta run......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment