Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

'Joyful Season'

Check out this card made with the Holiday Catalog set- 'Joyful Season'.  

stamp set:  'Joyful Season'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
designer paper: Home for Christmas
ink:  Archival Basic Black,  Pear Pizzaxz, Saraha Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Only Orange
other:  Gold 3/8" Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals, Gold Cord

Well.....Manda was still sick yesterday so she & her boys stayed at their home.  It was just Masen & me.  Deke ended up getting it too.  So 4 of us have had it now.....and hope the others don't get it.  And hope the rest of us are back to 100% soon.  I can tell you that I haven't had the flu this bad for several years.  And we all got the flu shot too. 

I finally was starting to feel a little better last night.  I got the last Christmas card kits all cut, some gift card holders made & some gift certificates too.  I was hoping to get to bed early, but that didn't happen. 

I'm off early this morning to go pick up all of the boys.  We'll take Brayden to school & then head out here for the remainder of the day.  I'm hoping the weather is nice enough that we can get our ice cicle lights up on the front of the house & put my pine swag on our porch. 

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my calendar classes I have on Sunday. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!

Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment