Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Another Sneak Peek!

Here is another sneak peek using the new set called- 'Birthday Blooms' from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  This is a cool new set & I've already shared a few samples using it & have some more yet to share. 

Oh my....yesterday was a long day.  Drake is sick..... (so Steve is taking him to the dr this morning).  I pray that no one else gets whatever he has.  He is running a high temp & sick to his stomach.  Poor little guy!  

Last night I had several come to make calendars with me & have a house full coming tonight to make them too.

Gotta run to pick up the other 4 boys & take Brayden to school.  Deke is gone all day today for a meeting in Ottumwa.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment