Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Another Sneak Peek!

This is a card that I made at Founders for our Make & Take, using new Occasions Catalog products that we got.  This flowered designer paper is very pretty!  
stamp set: 'Birthday Blooms'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
markers:  Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder
other:  Big Shot, Tags & Labels Framelits, Petite Petals Punch,  Basic Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Banner Triple Punch
+++++
We still have a very sick little boy!  Steve was in the ER with Trey all morning yesterday.  They sent him home & he is still sooooo sick.  Not sure what we are going to do.  I'm so worried about him- he is so little to begin with.  It just breaks my heart.  

Last night I worked on the farm & helped Deke.  Then burnt the midnight oil working on bookwork. 

I am not sure what today is going to bring.  I am praying for healthy boys around here.  When everyone is gone tonight I need to burn the midnight oil again & work on stuff for Christmas. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment