Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Another Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday!!  Thanks for stopping by to check out some new stamping things with me.

Here is another sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  Check out the new stamp set & the cool new designer paper too!

AND there is a new balloon punch too!  WOO HOO!!!!!!

This designer paper is called Birthday Bouquet and the words are from the stamp set called- 'Birthday Blooms'- which I've already shared several cards with you using this new set the past couple of weeks.
 ++++++
I had a great time at my 2 calendar classes creating with everyone that joined me yesterday!  It was a fun day of stamping!!  Dixie was a great hostess with lots of yummy foods & wonderful help!   Plus my other 2 assistants are a God sent too to me each month, and I know I couldn't do it all without Ruth & Sandy being there to help me.  I look forward to seeing this group of stampers again in January! 

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys and Deke is off to his weekly board meeting. Tonight after work I'll be finalizing yesterdays parties & working on farm book work. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment