Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

An Occaions Sneak Peek!

Check out this cute card made with all new products coming out in the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  I love the bright colors of this new designer paper!  Isn't it cute!  I made this card for my friend Donna's birthday.
I will hopefully have time sometime soon to catch up on listing new supplies I used.

This week has been crazy with sick boys, pigs, lots of hours cutting card stock & having 5 stamps classes this week/weekend too.  I sure had a fun group that came to stamp with me again yesterday here at our home. 

I burnt the midnight oil again last night preparing for today's calendar class.  I need to finish packing up & am headed out the door soon for my monthly N. Liberty group.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping again!

I'm going to stop & visit my dear friend Judy tonight at the hospital on my way home & I'm so looking forward to getting to see her. 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs!
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment