Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

'All Ye Faithful'

This is an elegant Christmas card.  It is very clean & simple.

stamp set:  'All Ye Faithful'
card stock:  Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
ink:  Versa Mark
other:  Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals,, Glue Dots, Gold cord

This was a card someone shared in our hospitality room at Founders.  I'm sorry I haven't shared photos of things I've created with you lately, but I just haven't had time to take pictures of them & get it done.  I will get caught up towards the end of this week hopefully!  This month has been crazy busy, plus the flu bug.....I'm ready for things to slow down & for everyone to be healthy again. 

Yesterday I spent several hours working on entering my farm books into my Quicken account.  We have a farm pre-tax appointment this week & I have tons to get done for that.  I then burnt the midnight oil cutting cardstock for today's 2 calendar classes......so it was a long day & a short night. 

I'm off early this morning for my 2 calendar classes.  It will be late tonight when I get home.  But I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & having them make calendars for Christmas gift with me. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a very special Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment