Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

A Santa Suit Gift Card!

Here is a fun Santa's Suit Gift Card holder that I made.  It is perfect to give to anyone on your list!  Isn't it cute!  I used the Envelope Punch Board for this. 
Here is how the gift card fits perfectly in the inside.

Measurements:
4 1/4 x 11" Real Red CS- score at 2 1/4" & 7 3/4"
On the top half of card, using the Envelope Punch Board- make a notch on each  end at 1 1/2".
 
Basic Black CS Belly Band- 1 x 9 1/4"- score at 2 1/2" on each end,  wrap around the card & attach it- having it line up with the pocket you've created for the gift card/money.

Belt Buckle- Chalk Talk framelit with Silver Glitter Paper
1" Basic Black Square
3- 3/4" Basic Black Circle Punches (for buttons)
The little notches I made with the Envelope Punch Board are what gets tucked in under the Belt Buckle (which is attached to the black belt with dimensionals so that it is 'free').
+++

Yesterday Masen spent the day wtih G'ma.  We had a fun time!  He doesn't like being alone...... obviously he is use to a house full of others to help keep him occupied!  I didn't ever get far from his sight. 

Last night Deke & I went to Ottumwa to do our Christmas shopping for the boys.  We went out for supper & used the gift certificate that Nathan & Sarah got us for Christmas last year.  When we got home I wrapped presents.

Our family sponsored another local family this year through our county's CPC.  Our 3 older boys know that they they are sharing some of "their Christmas money" with 3 other little boys & a 1 little girl that is their age this year.  We have never done this before.  It was cool to hear the excitement in our boys when we told them we were going to be doing this.  Now it will be fun for them to see what our family is giving to them too.

Today I'll be home & I'll be a farmer & help Deke out on the farm this morning.  This afternoon /evening I hope to get caught up on piles of stamp stuff that I need to get done.  My box of pre-order things from the New Occasions Catalog arrived on Friday!  I haven't had time to open it up yet..... but I plan to get it opened up today & find a little time to "play" with some new products before I go to bed tonight!! 

I hope you have a  SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment