Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Warm Wishes

Check out the fun collage card made using the set- 'Winter Wishes'!  This was another card everyone at my Holiday Extravaganza class made.

I love collage cards....and not just every stamp set works to make them with.  This stamp set works just perfect!  


stamp set:  'Winter Wishes'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sponge, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Snowflake Elements 

+++++
Faith & Lynda were great hostesses at my 2 stampin' parties I had yesterday!  I enjoyed spending my day stamping with everyone that joined us for one of the parties.

Deke is off to chore & head to the office this morning.  I'm off to pick up the boys.  Brayden will be here after school tonight & hopefully I'll get his hair cut.  I've then got piles of bookwork for the farm & stampin' to get done.

Gotta run....I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment