Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

It is Frankenstein!

Here is the card I made for the boys for Halloween!
I thought he turned out pretty cute!  I saw a card similar to this one on Pinterest & knew it was gonna be what I wanted to make for the boys.  Brody loved his card when I gave it to him last night.  That warmed G'ma's heart.
Here are their cards & little poppers that I put fruit snacks in.  

I'll do a list of supplies sometime soon when I can get caught up.
+++++++

I'm off today for my monthly class in Iowa City!  Gloria is our hostess today.  We have a big group coming & I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing.  

I still have some more cutting to do & packing up to get done.....gotta run!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment