Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Ho Ho Ho! Here comes Santa Claus!

I am always a sucker when it comes to Santa & his reindeer!  And this stamp set just made me squeal when I saw it!

Add some stars in the sky & snow glistening on the ground & on the trees too!  It is just a perfect scene of Christmas Eve.
stamp set:  'Cozy Christmas', 'Oh, What Fun' & 'Your Presents' (for the circle I used for the moon)
card stock:  Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Decorative Label Punch, Silver Cording, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Confetti Star Border Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I'm a card stock cutting machine right now......as today is my annual Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack!  I'm looking forward to spending my day with everyone joining me to make their Christmas cards.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment