Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

An Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!

This is the card that I made for Manda for her birthday last week!  Oh gosh......it was so much fun making it!  I used all new upcoming Occasions Catalog products that I got as one of my gifts at Founders in September.  

Isn't it just so cute!!  Lots of cheery & fun colors & styles are going on here.
 (Note:  The Occasions Catalog goes live on January 5th, 2016.  As a demonstrator we can begin ordering pre-order products from the Occasions Catalog beginning December 1st.)

I thought it was the perfect card & stamp set to use for her to celebrate her special 29th birthday!

I will look up the supplies used here & get this updated sometime soon.  


+++++
We had a super busy & amazing weekend with family celebrating Nathan & Sarah's marriage.  Brayden has stayed with us the past couple of days/nights & will stay with us again tonight.  Aunt Kathy will pick him up after school & we'll go get him & visit my Uncle Joe & Aunt Diane from Georgia that are back to Iowa visiting.  

Masen stayed with his other g'ma the past 2 nights- but I'll go meet her later today & he'll be staying with us the next 3 days/nights until Nathan & Sarah get home from their honeymoon.

So I'm up early this morning to get my walk in & Brayden & I will head to town to pick up the 3 Seeley boys.  We'll take Brayden to school & then head back out to our house for the day.  

Deke is off to chore early this morning & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Monday!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment