Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

A snowflake card holder

Check out this snowflake card holder.  You can see the one I did with leaves on it  HERE!
stamp set: 'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
ink:  Pool Party, Smokey Slate
other:  White Organza Ribbon, Silver Cord, Snow Flurry Punch

Measurements:
  • 8 1/2 x 11" card stock
  • score in the middle at 5 1/2" 
  • score 2 1/4" along bottom
  • fold up the 2 1/4" to form a pocket
  • I did "V" the center bottom 2 1/4" a little so that it wasn't as bulky when folded.
  • I did not use any adhesive.
  • I used a ribbon belly band that will slide on & off to hold it shut.
Here is is opened up with cards & envelopes in it.
 I've posted all of these cards previously over the past 2-6 weeks.  This set was one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects from my class last month.

+++++
We had a fun day with our family yesterday for Thanksgiving!  It is always fun to see big & little cousins together.  Everyone was there yesterday but one niece & one nephew. 

Last night was a cold & wet night on the farm.  I can honestly say we've loaded hogs in lots of bad weather before- but the rain & cold combo last night was awful!  We were both soaked clear through & freezing by the time we got in the house.  I made a cup of hot chocolate for us & then had a hot shower to try to warm up.

Today I have the day off of work from my normal daytime job.  I actually think I'll be home alone for a change.  I will be catching up on farm bookwork & piles of things that I'm behind on.  I need to run to the bank & stop to get a few groceries too.  I hope to get alot accomplished today as I have lots of stamping I need to get done this weekend too.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment