Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

A clean & simple thank you!

Here is a clean & simple thank you card that I made real quick last night.  I thought it turned out cute. 
stamp sets:  'Timeless Love' & 'A Whole Lot of Lovely'
card stock:  Hello Honey, Whisper White, Early Espresso
ink:  Hello Honey
other:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Early Espresso Ribbon
++++
I was a stampin' fool all day/night yesterday!!  I'll be burning the midnight oil all week.....as I am getting ready for all of my upcoming calendar classes I'm having the first part of December.  

Deke is up early to chore & off to his weekly board meeting.  He'll then come home around noon & spend the rest of the day moving pigs.  I'm off to pick up the boys.  When they leave tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again creating & cutting card stock.
 
I will post some of my 2016 calendar pages last this week- so stay tuned!  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment