Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Christmas Gift Card!

Check out this cute gift card holder.  This was one my Holiday Extravaganza projects from my big class last month.  
You put the gift card in the front pocket & a note in the back pocket.

Notice the pretty red vellum paper & red foil paper too!
Here is the note card I made that goes in the back pocket.

stamp sets: 'Oh, What Fun', 'Among the Branches' & 'Six Sayings' (hostess set)
card stock:  Whisper White
designer paper: Red Foil Sheets & Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
ink:  Real Red
other:   2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Vellum, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags

You asked- what is the kraft piece that the gift card holder is made out of?  It is one of the Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags- #138315- (10 per pkg)- pg. 151 in main catalog= $3.50.

Measurements:
  • bag- score 3" along the bottom & fold up- creating a pocket.
  • ribbon- 16"
  • designer paper- 1 1/2 " x 12"
  • Red Foil & Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip to punch out circles
  • Note card= 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
At Founders I got a cute swap from Patty Bennett with this fold/style.  I changed the stamp set & papers I used on mine- but give her total credit for a great idea here in designing a gift card holder!
++++++

Last night Deke, me & the boys went to Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy's to visit my Uncle Joe & Aunt Diane that are home from Georgia.  It is always wonderful to get to see them!

Gosh......G'ma is a busy beaver with little ones day/night this week!  Brayden & Masen are staying with us while Sarah & Nathan are gone on their honeymoon.  And then the other 3 boys are here each day while Manda & Steve work.  Masen did sleep all night last night!!  Wow....that was great for all of us!!! 

We're off to pick up the 3 Seeley boys & take Brayden to school.  Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke.  Steve is going to help us too- as we have a bunch of outside hogs to sort & it goes much faster & easier with 3 of us doing it.  Manda is coming out to stay here with Masen & their boys, then we'll all eat supper together later for a belated birthday supper for Manda.  I'm gonna try to get a pot of soup made this afternoon (Manda requested my homemade cheesy potatoe soup) so hopefully it will be ready for us when we get in.  

I hope to get caught up on a bunch of emails, orders & piles of bookwork before I go to bed tonight. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment