Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Way to Go!

Yesterday I got caught up on a few things on my pile to do!  We got several graduation invitations in May.....right as we were leaving for our SU! trip & then we came home to the hog building fire & I just didn't have time to catch up then, thus my pile got bigger! 

So here is a super cute- yet clean & simple card that I made.  I thought it turned out cute.  I had to fussy cut the "to" banner with Paper Snips. 
stamp set:  'Bravo' 
card stock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry & Whisper White  (Real Red & Elegant Eggplant- see samples below)
ink:  Basic Black Archival, Crushed Curry (or Real Red & Elegant Eggplant- see samples below)
other:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Washi Tape

*Note- the White banner on this card front is 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" wide- so I had to cut the flag part of the banner with with my Paper Snips.  (It is too wide to work in the Banner Triple Punch.)  The Crushed Curry Banner is 5 1/4" x 1 1/2" wide, so I did use the Banner Triple Punch for it.
Here are all 10 cards I got made!  I made them in their school colors.  

Laughing......I wonder how many of these young people will think that I'm crazy when they get a graduation card in September??  Guess I can say that I'm better late than never!  Now if I only had everything else done on my pile.  "Someday"- these are my famous words. 

+++++
Gotta run......I will be spending my day a stamping away again!  I have lots of creating to do.  I will be seeing lots of friends that are coming to stamp with me this week!  I can't wait!  

I hope you enjoy doing something fun today on this Labor Day holiday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment