Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

The twins birthday cards......

Here is the twins birthday cards that I made last weekend.  I still can't believe that Brody & Drake are now 4 years old.  (Yep- I made them each their own card for their birthday- but they were identical.)
I choose the primary colors here for their card.  What do you think?
And I made it a stand up (reversed) easel card.  I thought it turned out pretty cute!

stamp set: 'Build A Birthday' & 'Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers'
card stock:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
other:  Triple Banner Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch,  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder


+++++
Yesterday was another hot & busy day!  We played outside for awhile in the morning in the heat, trying to wear off some energy.  Then Masen came & spent the afternoon/evening with us too!  I should have taken a picture of him to share here.  He was 3 weeks old yesterday & is growing so much.  I love it that he is starting to follow your moment & voice with his eyes.  He sure kept his eyes on the boys- watching them today!  They will end up being great entertainment for him I'm sure.  Thankfully Trey isn't jealous of him & loves him too!  They will be best buddies I'm sure! 

Last night Deke & I canned tomatoes again.  This time we got 28 quarts of tomatoes, 2 quarts of juice & 1 pint of juice.  Luckily Masen was a trooper watching us.

I was beat & too tired last night to go any more.  I'm raring to go today with lots to get caught up on though.  I'll do farm book work first thing this morning.  As I'm home alone today- which doesn't happen very often.  And I'm praying that I have good mojo, as I need to be a stampin' fool this afternoon/evening!  

Nathan is racing all weekend and I am torn if I'll be going with everyone or not.  We'll see how my day goes & then decide I guess.  I really shouldn't go at all.  Maybe I'll just go one of the nights. 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment