Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

It is a clean & simple Halloween card!

Here is another clean & simple Halloween card!  I used more new products from the Holiday Catalog.  Check out the tag on this card.....it was punched out with the Note Tag Punch & coordinates with this stamp set perfectly.  And don't you like the cool Spider Web Doily?  If you look closely at the Washi Tape- do you see the bat images in it?  Isn't it cute!
stamp set:  'Sweet Hauntings'
card stock:  Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Tangelo Twistother:  Tripe Banner Tag Punch, Spider Web Doiles, Happy Hauntings Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 3/8" Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon, Note Tag Punch
+++++
I spent my whole day at home yesterday.....working on bookwork & farm things in the morning & stamping the rest of the day/night.

I will be working away again all day today!  I pray that I have good mojo!
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment