Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Another Halloween Treat!

This is one of the boxes that everyone will be making at my upcoming Halloween Treats classes.  This cute little box is made using the Baker's Box Thinlits.
stamp set:  'Howl-o-ween Treats'
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
designer paper:  Happy Hauntings Designer Paper
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Boo To You framelits, Baker's Box Thinlits, Extra Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Curvy Trio Punch
++++
My weekend was full of pretty much nothing but stamping!!  I enjoyed my time spent with all of you that joined me for stamping the past 4 days at my classes.  I burnt the midnight oil last night entering orders & finalizing parties!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & he has an early morning meeting.  I'm up & off early too- as Manda has an early meeting- so I'll be going in to pick up the boys.  We'll come back out to the farm & hopefully get to enjoy spending some time outside on a beautiful September day.

Tonight I get my hair cut.  I'll then head home to finish entering orders, connecting with my hostesses & putting things away from my classes.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment