Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A witches broom!

Here is a little witches broom I made as an alternative project with pieces in my September My Paper Pumpkin kit!  Isn't is cute!
And I added washi tape around the top of it &I made a cute little witches hat too!

+++++
Last night was another late night burning the midnight oil stamping.  I am bummed....as there is no way I'm going to be able to go to the races this weekend.  I just have too much to do to get ready yet for my upcoming classes.  I'm going to try really hard to be able to get to go at least one night.....but right now that doesn't look too promising. 

This morning I'm off early again to pick up the boys- Brody, Drake, Trey & Masen.  Deke is up early to chore & he is in the office/meetings at the Courthouse today.
Brayden has his last football game at 6:00 tonight- so we can't miss that.  As soon as we get home from it we are headed outside to work on the farm.  I'll be a farmer tonight & tomorrow night, helping Deke move & sell piggies.  I'll burn the midnight oil stamping again when I get in.
On top of everything else we have going on- we are trying to get things all cleaned & ready for new baby piggies to arrive next week on Tuesday & Thursday.  Thankfully Deke doesn't have too many meetings this week- but next week he is swamped again with them.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment