Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A sunflower!

Check out this cool sunflower that I made using the new Festive Flower Builder Punch on page 31 in the Holiday Catalog.
This was one of the cards that everyone joining me last week for my monthly classes got to make!  You all know that fall is my favorite time of the year & so this cool flower is very fitting!

stamp set: 'Happy Birthday, Everyone', 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Watercolor Wash'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon
ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake 
other:  Stapler, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing folder, Festive Flower Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday the boys enjoyed playing outside the majority of the day.  My mom & sister Julie visited us awhile in the morning.  In the afternoon Deke went to the locker & brought home meat that we got put away in our freezers.  When the boys left I spent my evening canning the last of our tomatoes.  They sure will be good to eat & cook with this winter. 

Nathan, Sarah & Masen stopped by a few minutes last night too so that G'ma got to feed Masen his bottle & have some snuggles with him!  He was a month old on Monday!  I can't believe it!  
I burnt the midnight oil packing my suitcases & getting everything done around the house.  I will be sleeping on my plane today!

As many of you read this I will be headed to the airport this morning.  I'm flying from Des Moines to Pheonix & then to Las Vegas.  There I'll get on a bus & have a 2 hour ride to St. George, Utah.  I'm blessed to have earned Founders again for the past 10 years in a row & I'll be spending the next 5 days with the top 100 Stampin' Up! demonstrators!  I am excited to get to see so many of my friends there.  And I am looking forward to meeting some new friends there too!  We have lots of fun things planned to do!!  And of course I have a ton of stamping that I hope to get done too while I'm there.  I have a bunch of stuff laid out to pack in my suitcase so that I can work on upcoming class projects while I'm on vacation & resting.  Ha!Ha!

I plan to continue my blog posting each day....so be sure to check back to see what projects I've created to share & I'll chat you on on things I've been doing in Utah.

I am already worrying about missing my family (especially all of my boys) while I'm gone....I'll be looking forward to seeing them all early on Monday morning again.  I am a home body!

Ok....I'm praying I have safe travels.....until tomorrow!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment