Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

A lovely leaf!


Check out this lovely leaf card.  This is one that I made in Utah last week at Susan's stamp class.  

stamp set:  'Light Hearted Leaves'
card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
ink:  Basic Black Archival
markers:  Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry
other:  Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, Into the Woods Ribbon (Rich Razzleberry), Gold Cording, Gold Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++

Wow- What a great day of stamping with everyone at my Halloween Treats class yesterday!!  A special thanks to my Aunt Kathy for going up with me & helping me all week!  I know I couldn't have done it without her.  

We got home late last night & I hadn't hardly slept.....so was beat!!   Now off today to celebrate with family & friends at Sarah's bridal shower!

I will update my blog soon.....just sharing new photos now & will share more about the projects sometime soon when I am home to get caught up.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment