Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

A Halloween Treat bag!

At convention in July a treat bag like this was shared on main stage by Stampin' Up during an on stage presentation!  I thought it was super cute!  And loved the way the polka dots popped out when ink was rubbed over them.  Doesn't this bag remind you of candy corn?  It sure does me.

This bag is one of the many projects that everyone joining me at my upcoming Halloween Treats classes the next 2 Saturday's will be making.
Check out the ribbon handles I added to my bag.  I think this bag is just the perfect size for many different items to fit inside of it.  What trick-or-treater (or co-worker) wouldn't like to have gotten this from you?

stamp set: 'Howl-o-ween Treat'
card stock:  Whisper White
ink:  Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight
other:  Spider Web Doily, Big Shot, Boo to You Framelits, Stapler, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Sketched Dots Tags & Bag Gift Bags, Stampin' Sponges

This Sketched Dots Tags & Bag Gift Bags are on pg. 151- #138316- $4.00 for 10 bags.
++++
It was a late night on the farm.  Brayden & Nathan were here for awhile in the shop.  I came in right after we were done loading hogs (a couple of hours before Deke did).  He statyed out & moved pigs & rinsed out pens in the old finisher.  It was right at midnight when he finally walked in the door.  Nothing like making tacos for supper at that time of night.  I worked on sorting orders & making projects for my Halloween Treats class last night. 

Deke is finally home all day today with no meetings, so he'll be working on the farm.  The boys will be excited he'll be here to eat lunch with us, as we've missed him.  He has lots to catch up on outside. He is going to move piggies from the nursery to the old finisher this morning if all goes as planned.  And spend the afternoon grinding feed & mowing.  I'm off this morning to pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  Then tonight everyone in our family is going racing in Memphis, Missouri (which is my very favorite track to go to).  And I'll be home alone cutting & cooking- getting ready for tomorrow big Halloween Treats class.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment