Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Halloween Pillow Box!

Check out this cute Pillow Box decorated for Halloween!
It isn't cute!!  

stamp set:  none
card stock:  Silver Glitter Paper
designer paper:  Happy Hauntings Designer Paper
ink:  none
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Seasonal Frame Thinlints, Spider Web Doilies, Into The Woods 3/8" Cotton Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen
++++++

Yesterday was a great day!!   Devonee & Mary had great parties!  I enjoyed getting to see everyone & stamp with them!!  It was good to see some faces I hadn't seen for awhile & I was happy to have a few new gals join us too!  I got home about 7:00 last night & unloaded the car.   Deke was just getting in from choring, so he quickly showered & we ran to Osky to get groceries for him to eat while I'm to Utah this coming week & we ate a quick bite of supper at Taso's. 

Woo Hoo!  I'm off this morning for another stamp class!!  I still need to get things all packed up & loaded in the car.  Teri is my hostess today.  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our day together stamping!

Off I go!
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment