Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

A fall 'Happy Scenes'

Hey- check out this pretty fall card!  This was one of the cards that everyone that attended my September classes last week got to make.  I LOVE fall (as you all know) & this is just such an awesome new stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.  

stamp set:  'Happy Scenes'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, THICK Whisper White
ink:  Chocolate Chip, Mossy Meadow, Tangerine Tango
other:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Washi Label Punch, Gold Sequins, Metallic Gold Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots, Aqua Painters
Check out my neat PLAID embossing here.  I used the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.  
How did I do that:
  • Ran the Chocolate Chip card stock through the Big Shot in the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.
  • Removed the piece of embossed Chocolate Chip card stock from the embossing folder & flipped it over (so that the diagonal strips are going opposite of what they did before).  And ran it through the Big Shot again- embossing it again.
  • AND It turns out to be this cool plaid look!!
+++++
We had another fun & long day in St. George yesterday.  I worked on some projects for one of my coming classes for awhile at the hotel in the hospitality room.  We then got on the bus & went to our final event with an early supper outside (in the yard) at the Arts Center.  It was totally amazing!  

After supper we got back on the bus & went a couple of blocks, attending an awesome musical & the St. George Musical Theater called- "West Side Story".   It was late when we got back to our hotel, but many of us hung out in the lobby visiting & saying our good-byes.  

I didn't get much sleep as I was up late packing & getting ready to leave St. George this morning.  As many of you are reading this post I'll be on a 2 hour bus ride, headed to Las Vegas where I'll get on a plane & fly to Phoenix.  I'll have a long lay over in Phoenix & finally land in Des Moines tonight at 11:50 p.m.  I'll hope to be home by 2:00 a.m. in the morning.  So I'm already dreading my day being spent traveling & trying to get home.  I just pray that my flights are all on time & I get home safely.  As I have to be ready to be at work at 7:00 a.m in the morning.

I've had a great time here at Founders this year & have enjoyed my time spent with my Stampin' Up! friends.  But I've sure missed my family!!!  And I can't wait to see Deke, our kids & all of our boys when I get home!  

Gotta run....I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment