Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

A CUTE little pumpkin!!

This is one of my "Halloween Treats" boxes.  It is made with the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits.
I LOVE IT!!!  It is just absolutely adorable!  

stamp sets:  'Sparkly Seasons' & 'Chalk Lines'
card stock:  'Tangelo Twist, Black Glimmer Paper
designer paper:  Happy Hauntings
ink:  Basic Black Archival, Tangelo Twist
other:  Big Shot, Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Tree Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Spider Web Doilies, Glue Dots

This is one of the cool projects I made in St. George last week when I attended a stamp class at Susan's home.  I think that Janet designed this awesome little witch hat for the pumpkin.  I so enjoyed going to their class & getting to make 4 super cute projects!

I'm headed to Cedar Rapids here soon for my Halloween Treats class.  I've been a stamping fool this week getting ready for it.  This morning several gals will be joining me for a "KITS" class to make either the Witches Hat (which is now sold out) or the Season to Season Wreath.  Then this afternoon some more gals will be joining us & everyone will be make LOTS of Halloween treat boxes, a cute card & a 8 x 8 (or 12x12) framed Halloween sampler.

My Aunt Kathy is riding up with me & stamping today too!  So it will be nice to have some company in the car.

I'm off to take a quick nap & then get up, shower, load the car & off I go!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment