Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A cute little Dracula

Check out this cute little Dracula!  He is from the stamp set- 'Haunt Ya Later'!  This is one of the projects for my upcoming Halloween Treats Class.  
I made the coffin by altering the Gift Card Envelope Thinlit.  This is just an adorable treat box that is big enough to hold a bigger candy bar or some other similar sized treat. 

stamp set:  'Haunt Ya Later'
card stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Happy Hauntings
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:   Smokey Slate, Tangelo Twist
other:  Spider Web Doily,  Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Gift Card Envelope Framelit, Oval Framelit, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape Adhesive
+++++
We were on the go all day yesterday & we will be again today!  I got my hair cut after the boys left last night.  I came home & made supper & then I burnt the midnight oil placing orders.  Tonight after work I'll be doing farm bookwork (paying bills), finalizing a workshop order, finishing some swaps & packing!!  YIKES- I leave early tomorrow morning for this years Founders in St. George, Utah.  Humm....I doubt I get to bed before I have to leave for the airport, so I'll plan to sleep on the plane. 

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys for the day.  My mom is going to stop down to visit us a bit & pick up her new scrapbook & supplies she ordered.  So....gotta run.......

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment