Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Your'e so SWEET!

Wow- Here is another card that everyone made at my July classes.  It is a fun fold.  And it is so cute too!  

I just loved these little donuts the very first time I saw them in the new catalog last month.  It is just a neat stamp set.  
stamp set:  'Sprinkles on Top', 'You're Sweet' & 'Me=Grateful'
card stock:  Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
designer paper:   2015-2017 In Color 12x12 Stack -Tip Top Taupe
markers:  Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon wonder, Early Espresso
ink:  Tip Top Taupeother:  Whisper White Baker's Twine, 2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Check out how this flips open.  I just love to make fun fold cards. 
+++++
Yesterday I was home alone & spent my day catching up on lots that piled up while I was gone.  I got alot checked off my list, but I sure didn't accomplish it all.  I'll have to work on the rest of it next week. 

As today I'm a stampin' fool!  I pray that I have good mojo.  I'll be creating & cutting cards for my class I have tomorrow.  Dena is our hostess this month & I can't wait to see everyone & share.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment