Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

'Vintage Leaves' & the coordinating framelits!

Here is another card that everyone joining me at my August classes made this past week.  

Fall is my favorite season so I couldn't resist getting this awesome new stamp set & coordinating framelits from the main catalog- pg. 88.

Check out the cool Corrugated 12x12 paper that I cut a strip of & added along the edge of this card.  It is super neat!  It comes with 2 sheets of kraft color & 2 sheets of white.


stamp set:  'Vintage Leaves', 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'All Boxed Up'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
12x12 paper:   Corrugated Paper (kraft)
ink:  Early Epsresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
supplies:  Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Early Espresso Seam Binding ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
++++
 I had a full day yesterday with 2 stamp classes.  We all had a fun day stamping together though!  I am glad so many joined me!! 

Deke was up early to chore this morning & is off to a meeting.  I'll be home with the boy(s).  Brayden just got home from a trip with his mom, so I'm sure looking forward to seeing him when he gets here this morning.   Tonight I'll be catching up on farm bookwork & then burning the midnight oil stamping.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment