Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Here is an adorable witches hat decoration!

WOW- last night I whipped up this adorable witches hat!  It is something that is available in the New Holiday Catalog & you can purchase it beginning September 1st.  It is called Witching Decor' Project Kit on pg. 7= $22.00.

How would you like to come make this hat with me?  Mark September 26th or October 3rd on your calendar & join me for a fun day of making lots of Halloween Treats!! 
This was a fun decor to create & I can't wait to use it when I decorate for Halloween! 

PLUS there are a ton of EXTRA supplies in this kit too!  Check out all of the extra things laying out on my table in the photo below.
I added some card stock for card bases & the rest of the supplies shown here were extras I had left over after making my witches hat.  I also have another whole string of leaves left over too.  I plan to put them around on top of our entertainment center & I can leave them up until after Thanksgiving time.  

Plus the 5 cards here, I also have several extra leaves still left over too that I can use & make some fall cards with them sometime too. 

Here are close ups of the 5 Halloween cards I made with the extra supplies in this kit.  
I added-
  • 5- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" Basic Black (for card bases)
  • 3- 4 x 5 1/4" Crumb Cake
  • 2- 4 x 5 1/4" Pumpkin Pie
Aren't they all cute!
There are 2 spider web doilies & the 9 stripped designer paper die cut pieces are all also included in this kit.


++++
We had a great time together stamping all day at my Iowa Inkers team meeting yesterday!  It is always fun to share with each other.  I am so blessed to have these ladies on my team & I love spending time with them. 

Today in Nathan's birthday!!  On My Gosh....I can't believe he is 31 already.  Where has the time gone?  He has grown into such a nice young man & we are so proud of him & all of his accomplishments.  We are having supper here tonight to celebrate!  Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Masen, plus Manda, Steve, Brody, Drake & Trey will all be here.  

I need to finish getting tables & chairs all picked up from my class here yesterday.  And then I need to get Nathan's cake made & supper.  

I hope you have  SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment