Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Another New Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!


This Santa reminds me of Christmas at my grandmas when I was growing up.  He is the good 'old fashioned' jolly Santa that brings back fond memories of my childhood.  I remember Christmas wrapping paper looking like Santa & Christmas gift boxes too. 

Here is another make & take that I made at convention.  It showcases LOTS of New Holiday Catalog products!  This holiday suite is called- Home for the Holidays!  Isn't that just perfectly fitting words for it!
This make & take is just a tag.  But look closely at it.  Notice that there are alot of new products & details in it......

  •  I fussy cut out the Santa from the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper.  
  • The words are from a new set called- 'Cozy Christmas'.
  • The Poinsettia Button is one of 3 different buttons in the Home for Christmas Buttons set.
  • The ribbon is new Very Vanilla 1 1/4" Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon (it is yummy)!
  • The Pool Party Designer Paper with little snowflake (dots) on it is also in the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper.
  • And the Red & Vanilla stripped Designer Paper is also another print that is included in the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper.  
Ok......so those of you that know me know.....I was thinking that this tag is just way too cute to be a tag!  So I attached it to a 4 1/4 x 11 folded piece of Real Red card stock when I got home, thus making it a full card.  
 There are some other things that I want you to be sure to notice in my photo of this card right here-
  • Check out the Santa Designer Series Paper that I cut the Santa on my tag/card out of laying here.
  • And look real close to the Very Vanilla card stock layer I added to my card front.  Here is used a NEW embossing folder called- Softly Falling Snow.  And believe me- it is on page 24 of the New Holiday Catalog in the upper left corner.....you will not think you have to have this embossing folder when you see it in the catalog.  But just wait until you see it in person!  It is beautiful!  It is gradually progressing dots falling.

So here it is......if you look closely do you see these dotted snowflakes?  It is just soooooo cool!!  I have it in my basket of convention swaps, so if you are stamping with me this week be sure to look for it so that you can see it in person!



No comments:

Post a Comment