Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Another Holiday Catalog Sneek Peak!

Wow- check out this pretty fall card!  It is made with the new Holiday Catalog set- 'Lighthearted Leaves' & coordinates with the Leaflets Framelits on pg. 172 in the main catalog.

This card was on a display board at convention that I took a picture of.  I just thought it was stunning!  
++++
Baby Masen is doing good.  Sometime in the next 2 weeks he should make his arrival.  We are all getting anxious to meet him.  I am glad that I could rearrange things & was able to go with Sarah to her doctor appointment yesterday.  Her mom ended up getting off work to go with us too, so both grandma's were there.

Last night we went racing.....Nathan had terrible luck again!  The poor guy....I feel so sorry for him.  He has had quite the year.  He ended up 14th I think, as he got hit & had to pull in & then tag the tail again.  He has some straightening & fixing to do on the race car before it will be ready to race again.  Several of our local tracks are taking the week off racing this week, so he doesn't race again until next Friday night.

I am home all day today & will be burning the midnight oil cutting cardstock & getting ready for my 2 monthly classes that I have tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that will be joining me!  I have lots of fun things to share with them.

Off I go.....lots of stamping stuff to accomplish today!!  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment