Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Another beautiful 'Lighthearted Leaves' card

Here is another 'Lighthearted Leaves' card that I made as my swap for my team meeting that I hosted on Saturday.  It is kind of a vintage style.  I really like it though & think it is very pretty- especially in person.  Check out the big swirly words on it.....they are from a new hostess set called- ' Six Sayings'.  This is a very cute word set.   
stamp sets: NEW  'Lighthearted Leaves' & NEW 'Six Sayings' (hostess)
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
ink:  Chocolate Chip
marker:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, NEW Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Classy Designer Buttons (Vanilla), Very Vanilla Thick Backers Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Venetian Crochet Trim
++++++
Yesterday I spent my day picking up & putting away things (projects, tables, chairs, etc) from my meeting I had on Saturday- getting our house back in order.  I then cooked & made a Chocolate Sheet cake for Nathan for his birthday supper we had here last night.  Susie's Hair Hut was open for a short time to give the birthday boy a quick hair cut.  We all had a fun time together here last night.  Nathan requested that I make Teets Tacos for supper, so that is what we had.  They are yummy- but so filling. 

We are up bright & early this morning & both on the go.  Deke is off to chore & then off to the courthouse for a board meeting.  I'm headed to town to pick up 4 of my boys & spend my day with them. 

Susie's Hair Hut will be open today & tonight- as I hope to get Brayden, Brody & Drakes hair cut.  And then Steve wants me to cut his tonight after he gets off work too.

After supper tonight I hope to get to burn the midnight oil stamping!  I have a lot of projects to get created for all of my classes that I am having in September.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment