Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

An explosion of Snowflakes!

Here is another card I created for my team meeting I had last weekend here at our home.  This is a new stamp set & coordinating snowflake punch!  So fun!
stamp set:  NEW 'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Home for the Christmas DSP
ink:  Pool Party
other:  Basic Rhinestones, Iced Rhinestones Embellishments, Snow Flurry Punch, Dimensionals
This is an explosion card.  I did one similar to this at my August monthly stamp classes.  You can see that HERE!!
+++++
We had a busy day yesterday & on the go.  Susie's Hair Hut was open & I got all 3 Seeley boys' hair cut!  We took the boys & went to the races last night to cheer Nathan on at the final race of the season at Columbus Junction.  Papa Deke sat in the stands with me to help out with the boys.  And Masen & Sarah sat with us too.  Nathan started 5th & finished 5th.  The track wasn't the greatest & it was pretty much just follow the leader all night.  

The 3 Seeley boys ended up staying all night with us again last night.  So we are up early & going strong this morning.  We have a full day today ahead of us!!  We have LOTS going on.....

Today our twins turn 4 years old!!!  It is unbelievable that Brody & Drake are such big boys now!  Where has the time gone?  We are so blessed!  They are such a joy in our lives!  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment