Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

A "Thank you" card!!

Here is a quick & simple thank you card I made!  I really like the font on this 'Watercolor Thank You' stamp.  This card is similar to the ones I made for Masen's baby shower thank you's- except I used our new THICK Whisper White card stock for the card base & the awesome new Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack for my diagonal stripes. 
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
++++++
I will update this post tonight when I get home from my stamp class with the supplies.  I'm finishing up cutting card stock & packing up- getting ready to head out the door here soon.  I had fun creating yesterday.  I have some super cute cards to share at this months classes.  I can't wait for everyone to come stamp with me & make them this month.  I will be posting them over the next couple of weeks here on my blog for you to see.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment