Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

A pretty fall card!

I LOVE this card!  I might end up doing one similar to it for my September monthly classes!  This NEW Woodland embossing folder is just awesome!  It just has so many possibilities!  Stayed tuned for other ideas I'll be sharing with you using it over the next 4 months!  It is available to purchase September 1, 2015 through January 4, 2016.
stamp set: NEW 'Among the Branches' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Tangelo Twist
ink:  Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze & Hello Honey
other:  Big Shot, NEW Woodland Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Thick Very Vanilla Twine, Into the Woods Elements (wooden leaf), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber
++++++
We had a busy day yesterday!!  We went to the hospital in the morning & early afternoon to see Masen, Nathan & Sarah.  Then in the late afternoon we went to the Seeley's home to swim.  After that the boys all jumped on the trampoline.  And then we had a pizza picnic on their patio.  When we left their house we drove up to the square in Sigourney & sat around the fountain enjoying the beautiful night.  We are blessed to have such an awesome lighted fountain in our town square.  

The 3 bigger boys all ended up coming home with us & we had a slumber party on our family room floor again last night.
 
Drake, Brody & Brayden
They are checking out the light show at the fountain.

Who knows what today will bring!  Our week has been totally crazy & I haven't gotten anything done that I had planned to do.  I don't have a stamp class today- so will just be here to help my family.  We'll have the boys here for part or the full day & from there it will just be whatever happens will happen.  Sarah & Masen are suppose to get released from the hospital this morning too!  So I'm just going to go with the flow for whatever our day brings will be.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment