Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

A pretty bakset of flowers!!

So what do you think of this?  Here is a pretty basket of flowers.  This is another one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my August classes will make this week.  The stamped out flowers are also the exact same image as the Ice Cream, Cloud or Tree top images that are in this cool stamp set. 
I used this years new Ronald McDonald set- 'Sprinkles of Life' & the coordinating Tree Builder Punch to make this card.  

I made a window by punching out a section of the embossed card stock.  

stamp set:  'Sprinkles of Life' & 'Cottage Greetings'
card stock:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
ink:  Black Memento padmarkers: 2014-2016 In Color set of 5- Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss & Lost Lagoon
other:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Tree Build Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Banner Triple Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Whisper White 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon

Are you wondering where I got the basket handles at?  I stamped 2 of the candle images that are in this stamp set & then fussy cut them out with my paper snips.  

Do you like the way I layered the banner across the bottom?  It just makes it pop out a little more this way.  
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  And I had a house full of stampers last night too!!   Woo Hoo!  I was beat & have the mess yet to clean up sometime later today when I get back home, but we all had a good time. 
 
I'm off work today so I can go with Sarah to her doctors appointment, as Nathan had a meeting to attend that he couldn't miss, thus he can't go with her.  We are now in the countdown & little Masen could be arriving any day!  We are all getting anxious to meet him. 
 
Then tonight we are all off to Columbus Junction to the races.  Nathan is sponsoring the Kids Club Events there tonight!  He'll be in the dunk tank & giving away t-shirts & other things.  I hadn't planned to go.....but I don't want to miss out spending time with my family either.  I'll just burn the midnight oil again tomorrow night cutting card stock & getting ready for my 2 classes I have on Sunday. 

Gotta run.....I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment