Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

A neat easel card- using 'Definitely Dahlia'!

Wow- have you noticed the awesome big flower stamp in the catalog on page 129?  It is called 'Definitely Dahlia' & it is so pretty!!

I created this easel card for my August monthly classes, so everyone joining me to stamp this week will be making this card.

Check out the cool script words along the bottom of the card!  They are from the 'Greeting Thinlits' set of 3 (hello, thanks & cheers)- page 172.  I love them!
stamp set:  'Definitely Dahlia'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
ink:  Melon Mambo
supplies:  Big Shot, Greeting Thinlits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Perfect Accents
other:   Waxed Paper
++++++
I spent my whole day yesterday working on stamping stuff.  We meet our kids for supper last night & then I came back home to stamp some more.  I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock, getting ready for today's classes.  I'll be headed out door soon.  I have one class this morning & one class this afternoon.  Lona & Fran are our hostesses this month.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my day stamping with them.  Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment