Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

A holiday sneak peek with snowflakes!

This is another card that I made for my team meeting last weekend.  I love this saying.....and the snowflakes & the bow.  I think it turned out really cute.
stamp set: NEW 'Six Sayings' (hostess set), NEW 'Wonderland' (little snowflakes), NEW 'Holly Jolly Greetings' (big snowflakes)
card stock:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
ink:  Pool Party & Bermuda Bay
other:  Bow Builder Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue dots

And of course you can't go wrong with bling!  If ever in doubt- that is just what you need to add!  Don't you think the rhinestones along the bottom here (under the words) are cute?
++++++
Yesterday was a long day/night.  We went to Brayden's 1st football game.  It was fun to watch them- they did good.  Brayden is growing up way too fast.  He is a good little athlete.  He had a good 1st day at school & loves his teacher.  It was fun to hear all about his day!  I hope his whole year goes as good as the first day!
 
After his game was over we were all off to the races.  Nathan looked great & won his heat last night.  In the main though, there was a 8 car pile up!  And yep- we were in it.  Nathan is fine but his car is totaled.  He won't be racing it ever again.  Now to figure out what he is going to do for the rest of the racing season.  It was a bummer of a night.  
 
We are just getting home from the races & all 3 Seeley boys are spending the night.  I'm headed to bed & hope everyone sleeps all night.
 
Deke is up early & off to meetings again today.  I'll be spending my day with the boys.  Then I'll be wearing another hat, as tonight is my farmer night & I'll be outside helping Deke on the farm all evening & we will be selling hogs too.

I hope you have a super Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment