Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Halloween Sneak Peek!!

Woo Hoo!  Oh my......I just couldn't resist making this card last night right before I went to bed so that I had another New Holiday Catalog sneak peek to share with you.  My pre-oder of some of the NEW Holiday Catalog products arrived last week & I finally made the time to pick out a few things to create with.  This is a clean & simple card- BUT look at the cool NEW products from the Holiday Catalog that I used when creating it. 

Those of you that know me- know that I LOVE Halloween!!  I even have a special Halloween Treats class each year....just so that I can create lots of Halloween projects & share them!  There are tons of new Halloween products in the new Holiday Catalog.  I'm going to have soooooo much fun creating projects with them for my upcoming Halloween Treats class.  You can check out my calendar for dates & times of these upcoming classes @ www.susiewood.stampinup.net 
Does this look like a spooky card to you?  Those little black eyes & the darkened trees are really cute huh!  And what about this AWESOME new embossing folder called- Woodland!  It is perfect for any occasion....fall, winter, guy cards, etc. 

stamp set:  NEW 'Among the Branches'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
designer paper: NEW Happy Hauntings
ink:  NEW Archival Basic Black ink pad, Tangelo Twist 
other supplies:  NEW Spider Web Doilies, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge
+++++
We had a busy day yesterday on the farm with the boys & getting new baby piggies here.  I love hearing the squeal of the boys & piggies!  We definitely have some true little farmers.  They love getting to help Papa on the farm & we love that they can!!  It is surely an experience that they will never forget & neither will we.  We are truly blessed!  And we had an added bonus yesterday too, as Manda got to come out to be on the farm also, so that was neat!

Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & I got Deke's hair cut!  Now I need to find time in my schedule (& theirs) to get Steve & Nathan's hair cut sometime soon too.

Deke & I are both up bright & early this morning.  Deke headed out to chore & I worked on stamping stuff.  Deke will be gone all day to meetings today in Sigourney & then Mount Pleasant.  And all 4 boys will be here with me.   Plus Manda is coming too & we are going to design & create Nathan & Sarah's bridal shower invitations.  We have an idea in mind, so I hope it works out & Sarah likes them!  I also hope the boys cooperate & we can get alot done today- which is a bigger task to accomplish than making the invites. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Josee. It would be an honor! Glad that you like it! Hugs back to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete