Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A black cat with some witches brooms!

Here is another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!  

I am a huge cat lover (especially black cats) & I just love this cat stamp & coordinating framelit.  The cat is actually from the set- 'Festive Fireplace'.....but I just thought it was fitting to have a black cat with brooms- don't you? 

Growing up we had a black house cat named Midnight.  And when Manda was in high school she brought a black cat in the house from the farm & named him Lucky.  He lived with them until Trey was born & he now lives at our house again. 
stamp set:  'If the Broom Fits' & 'Festive Fireplace'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
ink:  NEW Archival Basic Black pad
markers:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Festive Fireplace Framelits, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals

Note:  I tried to stamp this cat using the NEW Archival Basic Black Ink onto Basic Black card stock- but is all just blended in & you couldn't see the definite outline of the card....so I then stamped it using the NEW Archival Basic Black onto the Whisper White card stock & then cut it out with the coordinating framelit.  I then used my Basic Black marker & colored the cat in.  
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  Manda & I also created bridal shower invites for Sarah & Nathan.  I got 90 bridal shower invites all made last night.  I will share this cute invite sometime after we get them mailed out. 

Brayden came about 9 last night & stayed all night with us.  We are headed out this morning to help Papa again on the farm, as we get baby piggies delivered soon.  So need I say that I have a very excited little farm boy!  He is the only one that will be here today to help us.  And he is thrilled that the piggies arrived before he had to start back to school so that he didn't miss out. 

Tonight I will be burning the midnight oil again, as I have tons of projects to get created.  Hopefully things will go as I have planned & I pray that I have good mojo.  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment