card stock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight (inside piece), Window Sheet
designer paper: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
ink: Black Memento, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight
marker: Basic Black (for the little dots on the front left edge)
other: Big Shot, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Note Tag Punch, Basic Black Satin ribbon, 2 1/2" Circle Punch (for inside)
Don't you like the cute 'window' cut out in the designer paper on the front of my card?
How did I do it?
- Take a piece of 3 1/4 x 3 1/4" designer paper.
- Slide the Note Tag Punch into the paper as far as you can (leaving approx. a 1/4" edge on both the left & right sides) & punch out.
- Then turn the designer paper over (180*) & again slide the Note Tag Punch in as far as it can go.
- You'll then line up the punch with what you've already punch out.
- There will only be a little smiley face at the top curve of the punch to remove with this punch- thus creating the image shown.
Yesterday was a beautiful day outside & we were out there almost all day. The boys rode their 4 wheelers, played in the sandbox & on the swing set. They all should have been tired last night. As I know G'ma was beat!
Nathan, Sarah, Brayden, Manda, Steve & 3 boys & Trevor(like our other son) were all here to eat supper with us last night. I grilled brats & pork patties & then we had our first sweet corn of the summer too. It was sure yummy!
Brody, Brayden, Drake & Trey playing in our BIG sandbox!
Today I think I'm home alone! I have piles of mail, laundry, bookwork, etc to catch up on from being gone all last week. I have been on the go since I got home & I haven't even had time to unpacked my suitcases yet. I also need to go get groceries, go to the bank, etc......so I am praying I get alot checked off of my list of things to do today!! Tomorrow I'll be a stampin' fool. WOW- my monthly classes for August start on Sunday!! Woo Hoo! I have lots of ideas in my head & I'll be praying that I have good mojo in creating!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!